4 Exciting Social Media Marketing Tips You Should Try Now

1. Host TV-Style Content on Facebook Watch

Have you ever used ‘Watch’ feature on Facebook to expose your brand to the outside world? If not, it is recommended to do so before your competitors hit the floor. The Facebook watch is a recently launched feature that lets you share TV- like shows on your Facebook page. It is one of the best tools for businesses to promote their brand at a very less effort.

Initially, the company released this feature only for a small group in the U.S. But, now this service is made internationally available all around the globe. Using this video-on-demand feature, the company partners who produce the video gets 55% of the advertisement revenue whereas Facebook keeps the remaining 45%.

2. Use Royalty-Free Audio for Your Facebook Video Contents

You might have uploaded various brand promotional videos on your Facebook page. But how about adding royalty-free music to it? Doesn’t it sound interesting? With the Facebook’s video editing tool ‘Sound Collection,’ you can achieve this at a simple step. This tool has thousands of high-quality audios that are royalty-free and offered free-of-charge.

With this new tool, the marketers do not have to worry about copyright infringement or investing extra money on it. Hence from now on, do not use someone else’s music for your content and bring a black mark to your brand. Instead, add a right soundtrack from this library and make your video look exciting and authentic!

3. Let the Best Stories Stay Permanently in Instagram Profile

If you have posted a best Instagram story so far, you can make it visible in your profile permanently. The story highlight feature of Instagram lets you highlight and showcase your brand story in your profile page without deleting it, unlike self-destructive ones. It is most valuable for businesses since they can save as well as display the highest performing or essential stories in their page permanently.

As mentioned earlier, these highlighted stories appear in your profile page below your bio. Hence making it visible to every user who visits your Instagram page. You are free to organize these highlighted stories however you want based on theme, date or other factors.

4. Go Live with Guests or Influencers

Don’t go live alone! Use Instagram’s split screen format to go live with the guests and reach a large number of audiences. These kinds of live contents are made visible in the stories section with two circles instead of one. It is one of the recommended features for marketers to speak as well as to promote their product. You can invite your loyal customers, product partners, or any influencers to go live along with you.

Since more than one person can involve in this feature, it is always a good practice to be ready with the contents for collaborative broadcast before hitting the live button. If your live event engages a higher number of audience and receives maximum likes, your video will end up in Instagram explore tab and gives it a further lift.